Wednesday 21 April 2010

Spanner - Works - What to do, what to do.

I have been given the opportunity to fly to London after my talk on Friday morning.
Now after all my grouching throughout this blog you might think that that is great news. and I am certainly very grateful for the effort to get me on a flight to the UK.
So why am I saying it is a spanner in the works.
Well I would love to be home, I'd love to be in my own flat, trying out my new shower, watching the blues on iplayer, wearing my hat and washing my socks.
But
and there's always a but.
I live in Cardiff,
that means If everything is on time which is a big if would not get to my flat until gone 10 pm on Friday night, I have to be on a flight from Bristol at 10.30 on Sunday morning.
Not enough time to get my socks dry, not enough time to watch the blues, barely enough time to wear my hat.
So is it worth it?
I could fly straight to Lisbon where I need to be on Monday and just chill for a day or two.
What to do, what to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment