Sunday 18 April 2010

Saturday

Saturday was better, less fear but the stress headache was still there.
Spent the day watching rugby on the interweb drinking tea and being resigned to my fate. I was a bit worried I would get bed sores from just laying in bed all day.
Actually I didn't lay in bed all day, I went out to buy washing powder and beer, don't worry I haven'[t decided to kill myself with that strange concoction. I just decided if I was going to be here for a while I needed to do some hand washing and drink some ale.
Luckily the blues were on the Telly, so I decided dinner could be room service. How wrong was I?
Very.
This bleeping, bleeping hotel, decided no room service on saturday night, ha ha ha what a load of crap. So after the Blues hammered the turks I had to go out for a late supper.
Guess what I had, go on guess,
Chicken Kiev :-)
Of course not eating till late meant I was not sleepy, so I stayed up till three thirty drinking vodka and beer and looking at you tube music videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment